WHAT COULD YOUR ROLE BE?
We are looking for Full time and Part-time Learning Coaches. Learning Coaches guide and mentor children through interesting experiences as they build their mindset, practice skills and character traits, and acquire knowledge. As our organization evolves, Learning Coaches can take on roles in content development, people management, marketing, operations, center leadership and many more.
Aside from professional roles, we are also offering internship programs for college students in the field of marketing and center operations, training and content development. They will also have the opportunity to teach from time to time.
1. LEARN & PREPARE
- Study content and prepare for each learning experience
- Continuously practice and improve your skills
- Engage learners and get them excited to learn
- Encourage learners to try their best
- Establish the right class culture
- Encourage positive behavior and respond to misbehavior
- Help learners gain better self control
- Communicate clearly with learners, particularly through instructions
- Ask questions to push student thinking
- Manage student interactions and collaboration
- Observe learners and track their progress
- Provide constructive feedback
- Mentor learners as they encounter issues
6. ROLE MODEL
- Demonstrate techniques learners should learn
- Speak fluent English
- Support operations of the learning center
- Embody and practice the TULA values
Learning coaches will be assigned in a specific center. Full time coaches work 5 days a week while part-time coaches work 1 or 2 days a week. Interns can work remotely but are expected to visit one of the centers at least once a week on a weekday or weekend depending on the need.