WHAT COULD YOUR ROLE BE?
(JUNE 2020) We are looking for Part-time Learning Coaches that can dedicate 1-3 days per week to online teaching.
TULA Learning Coaches guide and mentor children through interesting experiences as they build their mindset, practice skills and character traits, and acquire knowledge. As our organization evolves, Learning Coaches can take on roles in content development, people management, marketing, operations, center leadership and many more.
1. LEARN & PREPARE
- Study content and prepare for each learning experience
- Continuously practice and improve your skills
2. BE A MOTIVATOR
- Engage learners and get them excited to learn
- Encourage learners to try their best
3. BE A STRONG AUTHORITY FIGURE
- Establish the right class culture
- Encourage positive behavior and respond to misbehavior
- Help learners gain better self control
4. BE A GUIDE
- Communicate clearly with learners, particularly through instructions
- Ask questions to push student thinking
- Manage student interactions and collaboration
5. BE A MENTOR
- Observe learners and track their progress
- Provide constructive feedback
- Mentor learners as they encounter issues
6. BE A ROLE MODEL
- Demonstrate techniques learners should learn
- Speak fluent English
- Embody and practice the TULA values
7. CONNECT WITH PARENTS
- Communicate learners’ progress to parents
Part-time Learning Coaches can work remotely but may be asked to report to our learning center in Dr. Sixto, Bambang, Pasig, from time-to-time. They are expected to render 1-3 days of work a week.